Twitter / chelseycheetos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's not my fault. :3.

So I kinda have this addiction, and every time I get the chance to use it I take it. It's so addictive that it has taken over my entire life. Like, from the moment I wake up, to the moment I go to bed, it's all I do. You guys have to know though, it's seriously not my fault. I never get a chance to get rid of this addiction. It's all I hear about all the time, and it makes me the happiest inside. It makes me so happy that it makes me want to dance and sing.

Wanna know what my addiction is?

KE$HA LYRICS ♥.

It's not my fault though, Ke$ha is all I hear on the radio. And since I have no speakers for my computer, I have to listen to the same radio station.. You see my radio is special.. I can't change the station cause if I do I'll never see this radio station ever again cause it's so hard to find. And who knows if I'll even find a good radio station if I do try and change it. But that's okay, I'll just keep listening to this radio station ;3.

Caroline and Quinn already attempted to give me an intervention, obviously it didn't work ♥.

7 comments: