Twitter / chelseycheetos

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer 2010.

Summer 2010 is looking to be one of the best summers ever. Everything's working out again (Lol, I know I said this before, but still x3).

So I have a lot of things to blog about. For one, I got a job. It's pretty cool, all I have to do is serve food and clean, and make money. Which is what I need for this summer. Money. I want to do a lot this summer that I never did before with friends. I haven't really ever had the whole summer to myself since I'm always going to my cottage.. Don't get me wrong I like going there! :O It's just I go there for like a month at a time T.T It just drains out my whole summer cause half way through being up there I just get so bored. I remember one time I was up there for so long that I got bored and just read Harry Potter six like every day all day and finished it in like three or four days o-o;. That's really good for me considering I'm a slow reader. Anyways, yeah I just want to do a lot this summer. And I have been! Well technically not yet, but I already have a whole list of things that I'm already doing in the next three weeks or so. Tomorrow I'm going to Wild Water Works with Carly.. I can't wait, it's going to be so nice to just be in water all day, specially since it's been so effing hawt this whole week. Plus it'll be nice to just hang out with Carly one on one, like the old days. It's been a little too hard to do that at the moment cause we're both going through so much right now. It's hard to just spend quality time together, but that's changing now since we've been actually hanging out.. not just fighting over fucked up drama that we had before at the old place. It was just too crazy and I know we both couldn't handle it.

Anyways, I have more plans for the following weeks too! Like going to African Lion Safari next wednesday! Woo. I'm really excited xD. It's been so long since I went to a zoo. I want to see all the animals and stuff, especially a giraffe. I <3 Giraffes.

In about two weeks from now I'm going to Wild Water Works again! Yay for going to Wild Water Works twice. But yeah, should be a fun summer! Can't wait to hang out with everyone and see old faces, maybe meet some new ones.

There's so many opportunities this summer, it's crazy. I've just run into like so many in like a week. It's amazing, I love this feeling ^o^. But yeah.. 'Nough about my summer plans and errthang.

I'll rant up another storm soon, right now I'm gunna let my fingers relax for a bit. ^w^, Talk to you later blogspot.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm really glad you're doing well... Hangouts when I get back (yn):D
    xx

    ReplyDelete